Your professional qualifications
Our professional courses and qualifications help individuals learn and develop specialist skills in specific areas. If you are looking to progress in your career, take the next step and expand your knowledge, our professional programmes are perfect for you.
Courses are available on a full or part-time basis, across our colleges and campuses - so you can fit your studies around work and family commitments.
Programme areas include:
- Accountancy and Bookkeeping (AAT or C&G)
- Beauty therapy and hairdressing
- Business and enterprise
- Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
- First Aid at Work
- Health and social care
- Human resource management (CIPD)
- Hospitality and professional cookery
- Law (CILEx)
- Maths for Adults
- Sport and exercise science
- Teacher training and education
- Youth Work
- And more!
Browse our Professional Courses
Why choose us?
- wide variety of courses available
- experienced teachers and specialists
- high quality facilities
- flexible to fit around your lifestyle
- convenient town centre locations
- free on-site parking
Find out more and enrol today
If you would like to enrol or want more information on course content, locations or fees – contact our friendly Advice and Admissions team.
Phone: 0800 612 6008