Activate Learning is committed to processing your personal information in a fair, legal and transparent manner, and takes appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is well protected and your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 are respected.
In particular, when we collect and process your personal information, we promise to:
- Make sure you know why we need it;
- Only ask for what we need, and not to collect excessive or irrelevant information;
- Protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn't;
- Let you know if we share it with other organisations to give you better services;
- Make sure we don't keep it longer than necessary.
In return, we ask you to:
- Give us accurate and up to date information;
- Tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address.
How we process your personal information
Our website does not capture or share your personal information unless you choose to provide it, for example on a contact form, to request a prospectus, or in line with our cookies policy (outlined below).
We have adopted a robust Data Protection Policy, which outlines our approach to handling your personal information. For more information about how we handle your personal information, please click on the relevant privacy notice below. If you are unsure which notice relates to you, please contact us at email@example.com.