Creative experiences for young people in supportive environments. Nurture their skills and give them confidence to try new things!
Our weekend creative courses for children as young as 8 and as old as 16 include activities in art, design, fashion and film.
We offer holiday clubs and courses across Berkshire and Oxfordshire to keep them busy in the school breaks, having fun, learning new things and making new friends.
Saturday clubs include:
- National Saturday Art and Design Clubs (12–16 year olds)
- National Fashion and Business Saturday Clubs (12–16 year olds)
- Junior Saturday Art Club (8–11 year olds)
Holiday activities include:
- Lights, Camera, Action (12–16 year olds)
- Design and make your own T-shirt or bag (12–16 year olds)
- Illustrating and Printing Your Own Zine (12–16 year olds)
Also new is Heston’s Curious Cookery Club for junior cooks. Designed with Heston Blumenthal and the Fat Duck Group, it gives budding chefs a taste of professional cookery in a supportive environment.
Some activities are free and others are at a low cost to open up the opportunities for as many people as possible.
See our Activities for Kids courses