We want children and young people to have access to creative experiences in supportive environments that will nurture their skills and give them confidence to try new things.
Our weekend offerings for children as young as eight and as old as 16 include art, design, fashion and film courses. We also offer holiday clubs and courses across Berkshire and Oxfordshire to keep them busy, having fun and learning new things.
Saturday clubs include:
- National Saturday Art and Design Clubs (12-16 year olds)
- National Fashion and Business Saturday Clubs
- Junior Saturday Art Club (8-11 year olds)
Holiday activities include:
- Lights, Camera, Action (12-16 year olds)
- Design and make your own T-shirt or bag (12-16 year olds)
Also new for 2019/20 is Heston’s Curious Cookery Club for junior cooks. Designed in conjunction with Heston Blumenthal and the Fat Duck Group, it will give budding chefs a taste of professional cookery in a supportive environment.
Some activities are free and others are at a low cost, to open up the opportunities for as many people as possible.
See our Activities for Kids courses