Our teacher training programmes can help equip you with knowledge of the latest pedagogical approaches, together with the confidence and experience to put your ideas into practice in the classroom.
Our qualifications can make a big difference to your career as a:
- school teacher
- teaching assistant
- trainer in the workplace
- lecturer in college or university
- teaching English as a foreign language
Why get into teaching?
Teaching can be rewarding, both financially and emotionally. You can inspire the next generation and secure a great career, with plenty of advancement opportunities.
You may already have your own reasons why you want to get into teaching but here are a few of our favourites! Teaching offers:
- a competitive salary
- a generous pension
- financial support while training
- lots of opportunities for progression, tailored to your strengths and interests
- a holiday schedule ideal for those with family commitments
Why study with us?
Whether you’re starting out in teaching, returning to work after a break or making a career change, whatever your circumstances and current education level, we have routes into teaching that are flexible, effective and local.
We offer every route into teaching you can think of and we tailor programmes to fit around your schedule. We provide training locally and online and have a 99% pass rate with a 95% employment rate.
- We offer full- and part-time programmes and many modules are available online, so you can fit our courses in around your current lifestyle
- All your learning needs can be supported
- Courses are hands-on and help build a CV full of practical experience for immediate employment
- Our Level 3 Awards and Diploma in Education and Training are approved by Ascentis. The PGCE at level 6/7 is accredited by Oxford Brookes University, so you’ll gain full access to their facilities. You’ll also get twice the pastoral support (Oxford Brookes and Activate Learning)
- More funding options than just studying at a university
Drop into one of our campuses, contact us online or call 0800 612 6009 for a no obligation chat about how we can help you achieve your goals.