Enrol on a motor vehicle programme to get the skills you need for a career in this exciting industry.
The motor vehicle industry keeps everybody moving. Specialist skills in motor vehicle are needed by private individuals and industries such as, public transport, HGV, retail delivery, breakdown recovery, emergency services and motorsports.
Study with us and you’ll train in a real garage workshop, working on real cars. Whether you do an apprenticeship or a full-time programme, you’ll face new challenges and stretch your abilities in a realistic and supportive working environment.
Develop your skills in motor vehicle servicing with hands-on work which gives you all the basics from engine lubrication to valeting. The course combines practical skills and theory so you can build on your enthusiasm and make good progress in your training.
If you love making things work – whether by dismantling and reassembling parts or checking faults via computer diagnostics, our motor vehicle and cycle maintenance pathway has something for you.
Our motor vehicle programmes can lead you to exciting careers in:
dealerships (cars, motorcycles, trucks) – parts, showroom, office
- body repair – workshop, paint shop, body fitting, parts department
- independent garage – workshop, parts department, MOT bay, showroom
- mobile specialist roles – roadside assistance, technician, electrical installation
- parts – sales, advisor, rep
- leasing and renting – technician, inspector, valetor, driver
- Motor vehicle and maintenance - Become an expert in vehicle servicing, from engine lubrication to valeting, building on to diagnosis and rectification of faults in vehicle systems.