If you are considering your options for next year, now is the time to explore the opportunities available at your local college!
We’re excited to be welcoming visitors on site to showcase our extensive range of programmes at Reading College during our Spring Open Event on Wednesday 2 February, 4-7pm.
Come and listen to various subject area presentations on offer to visitors at our campus on King’s Road, as well as:
- Meeting current students and learning more about day-to-day life at college
- Discovering our selection of GCSE, A Levels, business, accounting, travel and tourism, science and forensics and Access to higher education programmes
- Attending our beauty therapy, hairdressing and media makeup demos
- Seeing creativity come to life in our art and design, media, music and performing arts facilities
- Exploring our new South Central Institute of Technology Reading hub, where you can learn about our programmes and gain an insight into Data Analytics and Software Development.
- Discovering our sports academies
- Experiencing a realistic hospital setting as you tour our state-of-the-art care suite
- Touring our construction, brickwork, carpentry and motor vehicle workshops
- Discussing how we can help you improve your English skills or support you if you have special educational needs.
Our staff will be available to discuss your options and plan out a learning pathway that works for you. Careers Advisors will also be on hand to chat to if you are undecided or need expert, independent advice.
Our friendly Student Services team will be able to discuss bursaries and financial support that may be available to you.
You will be able to explore our excellent facilities, talk through all your options and even submit your application early to guarantee your place for next year!
Why choose Reading College
At Activate Learning, our students are supported in developing the skills they need to succeed in the workplace. Our learning programmes lead directly into sustainable career options, and we can help you identify where your studies can take you.
Orin studied a Professional Culinary Arts Level 3 Extended Diploma at Reading College. He said: “The teachers are all amazing and are really supportive and encouraging.
“I’ve really enjoyed my time at college. If I didn’t come here, I wouldn’t have the same opportunities. I’ve gained so much confidence being at college and would recommend this course to anyone.”
How do I book my place?
Register for your place at the Activate Learning Reading College Spring Open Event