All costs quoted are per year. Price per second year may change.
English as Foreign Language (EFL)
This is a one-year course, based at Reading College. Fees: £6,000 per year (or approximately £200 per week).
We offer three routes to help get you to university-level studies:
- International Foundation Programme (IFP) - A one-year, Level 3 programme, available at City of Oxford College and Reading College. Fees: £12,500.
- A-levels - This is a two-year, Level 3 programme, available at City of Oxford and Reading College. Fees: £8,500 per year.
- Diplomas (BTEC extended) on all subjects. This is a two-year, Level 3 programme. Available at all our colleges. Fees: £6,300.
We offer these higher education programmes:
- Higher National Diplomas (HNDs): Two-year, Level 5 programmes, available at all Activate Learning colleges. They are equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree. Fees: £7,500.
- Foundation degrees: Two-year, Level 5 programmes. Equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree. Our foundation degrees are not available at Banbury and Bicester College. Fees: £9,000.
- BA (Hons) degrees: A one-year, Level 6 top up programme, to follow a HND or Foundation degree. Only available at City of Oxford College. Fees: £9,000.
Please note: tuition fees for Home/EU students may increase in subsequent years both for new and continuing students in line with an inflationary amount determined by government. No instalments or scholarships are available for international students.
We intend to maintain fees for new and returning home and EU students at the maximum permitted level.
Please be aware that some courses will involve some additional costs that are not covered by your fees.