All costs quoted are per year. Price per second year may change.
English as Foreign Language (EFL)
This is a one-year course, based at Reading College. Fees: £6,000 per year (or approximately £200 per week).
We offer three routes to help get you to university-level studies:
- International Foundation Programme (IFP) - A one-year, Level 3 programme, available at City of Oxford College and Reading College. Fees: £12,500.
- A-levels - This is a two-year, Level 3 programme, available at City of Oxford and Reading College. Fees: £8,500 per year.
- Diplomas (BTEC extended) on all subjects. This is a two-year, Level 3 programme. Available at all our colleges. Fees: £6,300.
We offer these higher education programmes:
- Higher National Diplomas (HNDs): Two-year, Level 5 programmes, available at all Activate Learning colleges. They are equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree. Fees: £7,500.
- Foundation degrees: Two-year, Level 5 programmes. Equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree. Our foundation degrees are only available at Banbury and Bicester College. Fees: £8,000.
- BA (Hons) degrees: A one-year, Level 6 top up programme, to follow a HND or Foundation degree. Only available at City of Oxford College. Fees: £8,500.
Find out more about terms and conditions here.
'The Foundation Degree in Business and Enterprise helped me gain an understanding of how businesses are formed and run, expanding my knowledge of leadership styles and of the context beyond the operational figures. It equipped me well for my future career, developing my leadership and creativity. I also benefited from a range of facilities at Oxford Brookes University, such as the library.’ (Verah, Foundation Degree in Business and Enterprise)