Owned and managed by Banbury and Bicester College, Hobby Horse Children’s Centre offers a safe and stimulating environment for children.
We aim to provide an environment in which each child is valued and feels secure and happy. The centre was Ofsted rated ‘good’ in every area in its most recent inspection (2016).
We provide childcare for children between the ages of three months and 10 years, including an after-school club where we collect students from Queensway Primary School. We offer funding options for 2-3 year olds for between 15-30 hours of childcare - please see our fee structure sheet for more information.
The centre is staffed by fully qualified and experienced early years practitioners. You can be confident that we will work with you, offering a fun and loving atmosphere for your little ones to develop into confident and independent individuals. Our team of highly qualified staff aims to provide an environment where children are encouraged to learn through play, promoting all aspects of their development. This is done by:
• Providing a home from home experience, where staff can follow babies’ routines and parents’ own values to ensure continuity of care
• Working towards the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
• Promoting equality of opportunity for all children and families
• Providing a safe, stimulating environment in which children feel confident to make choices and to become independent learners
• Giving both parent and child the support of a personal keyperson
• Opportunities for you and your family to be involved in your child’s activities and progress
If you would like to find out more, or enrol your child in to the centre, please contact us.
Phone: 01295 250687
Post: Helen Collins (Centre Manager), Hobby Horse Children’s Centre, Banbury and Bicester College, Broughton Road, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 9QA
Please also view our Hobby Horse Children’s Centre leaflet for more information on the centre and the application form.