Supporting you all the way
At Activate Learning, your future success is our priority and our experienced and friendly staff are always on hand to offer learning support.
This support is flexible, whether you need help in-class, outside the classroom, with your exams or assessments, as well as in the college environment.
We want you to have the best student experience possible. So, whatever learning difficulty or disability you may have, we are behind you every step of the way.
We work closely with teaching staff, internal and external support services and other organisations to ensure that you get the support that suits you. This flexible support is regularly reviewed, allowing you to flourish at college and reach your learning goals.
We offer the following dedicated services at all our colleges to ensure you feel fully supported while studying with us:
- Study skills (out of class support)
- Exam access arrangements
- In-class support (readers, prompts and scribes)
- Support an interview
- Mobility support
- Communications support
- Specialist resources, equipment and software
- Modification of resources where required
- Group workshops
- Maths and English support
- Specialist areas at some college sites (games club, social clubs and quiet rooms)