Looking to progress into Higher Education in 2020-21? Or wanting to improve your employability?
At Activate Learning we offers a range of undergraduate learning options from HNC, HNDs to Foundation Degrees, PGCEs and top-ups for BA and BSc Degrees. Each course is recognised for its focus on employability by the Quality Assurance Agency and designed to build the very skills you need to have a successful career. Undergraduate study options are validated by partner Universities including Oxford Brookes, University of Reading, University of Greenwich, Kingston University and Pearson.
Why choose Activate Learning?
Activate Learning offers high-quality teaching and learning outcomes for its students and has been awarded TEF Silver Status. Activate Learning offers;
- Smaller class sizes for personalised learning and individual support
- Affordable Higher Education with lower competitive tuition fees ·
- Access to Activate Learning’s facilities across campuses in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Surrey and partner university resources too
- Great locations close to you; with six campuses you can remain living at home whilst studying, reducing the costs of relocation and/or travel
- A flexible range of part-time and full-time options so you can balance study with work or other commitment
- Be part of a wider community; Libraries with online learning, Well-equipped IT suites, Cafés and shops, Hair and beauty salons, Students’ Unions, transport links, Virtual learning environment and more
- Vocational and academic programmes, all combine theory with practice
- A wide variety of teaching, learning and assessment methods, designed to develop academic as well as vocational and employability skills, such as communication, problem-solving and teamwork
- Access to additional learning support through a dedicated team of HE study support tutors who provide a wide range of services
- All programmes provide students with work-based learning opportunities supported by employers, external organisations and/or professional practitioners, and significantly enhance students’ employability skills and progression opportunities. Plus there’s funding options to help you spread the financial costs.
Our HE programmes are run in a local and supportive environment, at our campuses in Banbury and Bicester College, City of Oxford College, Bracknell and Wokingham College, Guildford College, Reading College and Merrist Wood College.
It’s not too late for 2020 applicants…
Don’t miss out. If you’d like to discuss your higher education needs with Activate Learning in more detail please email our HE team
View our Merrist Wood College HE courses
Our Higher Education courses in Berkshire and Oxfordshire
Media - Advanced Video Editing - Bracknell & WokinghamMedia - Colour Correction for Video Editing - Bracknell & WokinghamMedia - Single Camera Filmmaking Techniques PGCE (Professional Graduate Certificate in Education) - ReadingPGCE (Professional Graduate Certificate in Education) - OxfordPhotography: Getting the most from your camera - Bracknell & WokinghamSew a Christmas Stocking or Santa Sack - Reading