What is IAG and who is it for?
Whether you're undecided about your future, or your exam results have turned out differently to how you'd expected (for better or worse, it does happen!), it's not too late to come and speak to us about your future.
Our Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) sessions make joining us this September easy!
Our official admissions may have closed, but these short advice sessions can help you get a place on a course in time for September.
Virtual and on campus sessions available
At Activate Learning we take the safety and wellbeing of our students and staff seriously. Due to this, new for this year we will be offering virtual IAG appointments across our colleges.
About our virtual appointments
- Available for those prospective learners who have access to the internet and a phone/tablet/computer
- Appointments carried out on Microsoft Teams
- 30 minutes long
- Sessions available across all colleges and course areas
We recognise that not all prospective learners have access to the internet or digital devices at home. We will therefore be offering a limited number of on campus appointments for those who need it most.
How to book your advice session
Booking a session with one of our advisors is easy. These sessions are really busy and we don't want you to miss out, so we recommend booking your slot early to discuss your options with us. Dates and times for appointments vary by college campus and faculty.
Simply click the button below which will take you to our online booking area and follow the instructions on the page. You will need to:
- Select the college you're interested in studying at
- Choose the subject/faculty area that you're interested in
- Pick a date and time that suits you
- Set up your account to confirm your booking
Once your appointment is confirmed you can log back in at any time to manage or cancel them. You can also adjust your settings to receive reminders for upcoming appointments.
Book your session now