Before you start your course, we will help you learn more about living and studying in the UK.
When you arrive, we can pick you up from the airport, train or bus station and take you to your accommodation. Talk to us about this service.
On your first day at college, we will help you with:
- a campus tour, showing you our cafes, library and other facilities
- information about public transport
- a tour of the town centre
- help to register with a doctor and dentist
- contact details for the police, hospital and emergency services
- help with setting up a British bank account
- learning about local customs
During your time with us, you can take part in trips to explore towns and cities, locally and across the UK.
This will help you make the most of your time in the UK.