To our wonderful friends and clients, we are so excited to be able to welcome you all back to our hair and beauty salons. Please call or email to arrange an appointment, we will not be accepting walk-in appointments.
In line with government guidelines, social distancing measures are in place throughout the salon. Appointment times will be staggered to reduce contact wherever possible. Throughout your visit, where possible you will be looked after by one person.
It’s going to feel different but we will make every effort to make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as always.
Online booking will be available but not until we have been in contact with all of the clients we had to cancel and are on our waiting list so please bear with us.
The following guide is to let you know what to expect when we see you next.
- Staff will be required to where a face shield during your treatment.
- Clients will also be required to where a face mask, you are welcome to use your own, however if you don’t own one you may purchase one from us on arrival.
- If you or any member of your household feel unwell or have recently travelled from abroad in the last 14 days please cancel and reschedule.
- If possible please come alone.
- Our waiting areas are closed for the time being. Please arrive on time to your appointment and wait to be admitted into the salon. If early please call to see if your stylist is available for you.
- We are unable to offer refreshments, however we will have bottled water to purchase if required. Feel free to bring your own, but please be advised you will not be able to consume food in the salon during your treatment.
- You will be required to use the river front entrance in Oxford and the usual salon entrance in Reading.
- You will not be able to gain entrance via main reception.
- Hand sanitisers are positioned at the salon reception areas; please use on arrival and when you leave.
- Please use cashless payment where possible.
In line with government guidelines we will be able to offer restricted beauty treatments, including:
- All manicure and pedicure treatments including gel
- All waxing below the shoulders
- All massages with the exception of an Indian head massage
All facial treatments are currently prohibited.
Please be patient and understand we are trying to accommodate a large number of requests for appointments.
We will be contacting you all in regards to previously missed appointments and endeavour to get to everyone in turn.
Please continue to visit our website and social media for further updates.