Did you know that, provided you have Employer's liability insurance you can take a student for a week’s work placement?
- Source future talent without the costs involved in recruitment
- New skills students can bring to business
- Fresh ideas
- Development of current employee skills through practice of mentoring skills
- The opportunity to have input into what our students learn to make them ready for work
- Help meet corporate social responsibilities
- Help to inspire young people entering industry and develop their employability
- Bridging the gap between education and work place
- Working in collaboration with the college to offer the best experience for both employer and student
With over a 1,000 full time students, we have a huge network available to us. Have you got a big project you need help with but don’t have the time? Maybe our students could help.
Can't take a student for a block week but would be happy to take someone once week? Let us know!
We would love the opportunity to discuss potential placement options with you. If you think that you would be able to help give our students work experience opportunities, please contact the Work Experience team on 0800 612 6008. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss options.