Activate Learning works with some of the UK's biggest employers to develop people to be workplace-ready and equipped to meet the needs of their business.
Activate Learning works with businesses to develope our cirriculum in a number of ways:
- providing work experience for learners in their organisations
- devising project-based learning challenges to offer real world opportunities to put skills into practice
- setting and evaluating local and regional competitions to help students hone their skills
- employer-led sessions such as masterclasses to help develop skills in specialist industries
- guest talks to inspire current students
- offering mock interviews, job shadowing and work experience opportunities; helping to develop core employability skills.
- shaping the standards for our apprenticeship programmes
If you serious about your future career get the edge in the workplace with our employment-focussed programmes.