Our mission is to transform lives through learning. We combine our knowledge of neuroscience, emotions and motivation into our unique learning philosophy, helping you learn and achieve.
We will help you develop the skills, knowledge, resilience and confidence to succeed in your chosen career pathway. You will work on real life projects, train in industry standard facilities and practice your skills in commercial settings, supported by technology that helps bringing learning to life.
You can join a pathway at the following levels:
- Entry Level (provides learning support at Entry Level and Level 1)
- Foundation (Level 1), equivalent to GCSE grades D-G (3-1)
- Intermediate (Level 2), equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C (9-4)
- Advanced (Level 3), including A-levels, extended diplomas and Access to HE
- Higher (Level 4-6), including university level studies: Foundation degrees, HNC (Level 4), HND (Level 5) and Honours degree (Level 6.)