Woodley Hill House,
Reading, RG6 1HH
New and returning learners:
Please note that due to special measures we have put in place to make our sites COVID safe, we are asking all learners to enrol with us online. If you are unable to do so we can support you over the phone, simply call 0800 612 6008. Please do not enter our college sites without a prior appointment as we are managing the number of people on site at any time to comply with social distancing measures.
See information about the measures we are taking to keep learners safe while on campus.
During this practical photography workshop our expert tutor will provide friendly guidance on how to adjust digital images in Adobe Photoshop.
The best of photographers need a little help; learn how to add filters to darken skies, remove blemishes, or unsightly objects from backgrounds; stitch photographs together; combine the best of group photographs. Drop a colour image back to black and white and adjust the contrast to achieve a more effective result.
What I'll learn
Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to help give your photographs a more professional look.
How I'll learn
Step by step tutorial and guided practical sessions on manipulating digital images.
Learn how to;
- Check levels and curves to ensure a good tonal range.
- Alter colour saturation
- Add filters to darken skies or alter colour
- Drop colour images to Black and White
- Remove unsightly objects or blemishes from images
- Copy across from one image to another; useful for group portraits!
- Experienced tutor on hand to advise during session
A digital SLR camera. A memory stick with images you would like to improve in jpeg or RAW format.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course