Read the 'can do' statements below. Which statements apply to you?
- I can greet people and make introductions
- I can give personal information (name, address, nationality, job etc)
- I can use this language's alphabet
- I can ask/tell the time
- I can order some food and drinks
- I can talk about my free time
- I can use the present tense and the present perfect
- I can book a hotel room in person
- I can describe people and things (eg, my family, my house)
- I can shop for food and clothes (colour, size etc)
- I can describe people (physical and character)
- I can ask/give directions
If at least nine of the above statements apply to you, a Foundation Course (either semester/phase) should be suitable for you, although it is recommended that, if possible, you do semester 1 before semester 2.
If you're unsure, call 0800 612 6008 or contact us here with any questions you may have and we'll get you on the right course.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.