Read the 'can do' statements below. Which statements apply to you?
- I have no previous knowledge of this language
- I know only a few words and phrases in this language
If either of the above statements applies to you, join a Beginner's Semester 1 Course. You do not need to read the rest of the statements below.
If neither statement applies to you, read on:
- I have studied this language for approximately 20 hours in an adult education environment or similar
- I know several words and phrases in this language
- I have studied this language at a basic level in the past, but my skills are rusty
- I can count up to 100
- I can use this language's alphabet
- I can give basic information about myself and my family ("my name is...", "I have a sister")
If at least four of the above statements apply to you, a Beginner's Semester 2 Course should be suitable for you.
If you're unsure, call 0800 612 6008 or contact us here with any questions you may have and we'll get you on the right course.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.