Read the 'can do' statements below. Which statements apply to you?
- I can use all four language skills with a certain degree of confidence and accuracy
- I can use a wide range of tenses such as present, past, future, conditional and the subjunctive mood
- I can speak and write with some fluency on a variety of topical issues
- I can identify relevant information from longer audio broadcasts
- I can read and obtain information of varying length and detail from different sources
- I can respond to detailed or extended questions on a range of topics
- I can give a 5-minute presentation on a familiar topic
- I can confidently deal with aspects of practical daily life in the taught language
If at least four of the above statements apply to you, an Advanced Course (either semester/phase) should be suitable for you, although it is recommended that, if possible, you do semester 1 before semester 2.
If you're unsure, call 0800 612 6008 or contact us here with any questions you may have and we'll get you on the right course.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.