Oxford City Centre,
Oxford, OX1 1SA
This programme is accredited by the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development).
The objective of the course is to provide you with a foundation in human resources management through a variety of learning experiences and obtain a widely recognised qualification within the HR sector.
There will be a blend of theory, practice and skills assessment in the six modules.
What I'll learn
Modules include the following:
- developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
- understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- recording, analysing and using HR information
- resourcing talent
- supporting good practice in managing employment relations
- supporting good practice in performance and reward management
How I'll learn
Teaching methods include:
- formal instruction
- individual tuition
- practical demonstration
- practical experience
Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills according to your own specific needs.
You will be required to demonstrate that you can study at a minimum of Level 3 (A Level equivalent).
You will also be required to be within an active career or work role in the HR/Personnel/Administration business sector or show a keen interest in entering this profession.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.