Oxford, OX4 6HN
Prepare for a career as a door supervisor with this Level 2 qualification.
If you want to work in the security industry as a door supervisor, then this qualification will help you get your Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence. Our programme is supported by Skills for Security, the standards setting body for the security industry and the SIA, which regulates the private security industry.
What I'll learn
You will learn about the following topics:
- Working within the private security industry
- Working as a door supervisor within the private security industry
- Conflict management within the private security industry
- Physical intervention skills within the private security industry
How I'll learn
You will learn through a combination of the following teaching methods:
- Formal instruction
- Practical demonstration
- Practical experience.
How I'll be assessed
You will be assessed via a practical demonstration and a multiple-choice examination.
This qualification is for learners aged 18 and over. You will need suitable English language skills, so you can engage with customers as part of conflict handling.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.