What I'll learn
On this course, we'll be building an individual style guide for yourself—a series of photos of clothes, outfits, accessories...anything that inspires you—so that you have a quick reference on how to dress to your strengths, whatever the weather, whatever the season.
We'll be learning about:
- body shapes and proportions
- skin tone enhancement
- colour palettes
- silhouette forms
- building an effective wardrobe
- practicalities of fashion and how to incorporate it into everyday life.
- practical exercises
- catwalk introduction and social media presence
- fashion, retail and potential self styled shoots
- how to take a good picture on various media platforms
This course will give you confidence in your appearance and how to look your best in photos.
A deeper knowledge of fashion can also save you money in the long term; stop wasting money on clothes you never wear, or that don't match anything else in your wardrobe!
How I'll learn
Teaching methods include:
- formal instruction
- individual tuition
- practical demonstration
- practical experience