For English-language learners interested in taking exams, such as IELTS, SELT, Cambridge First, CAE and CPE.
These part-time courses can prepare you for exams such as:
- Cambridge English First (CFE)
- Cambridge English: Preliminary
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Trintiy College London Secure English Language Testing (SELT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
On this course, you will study English for at least two hours a week for 10 weeks to prepare for the exam of your choice.
Activate Learning is not a test centre, but we will help you book your exam at an official centre.
Exam costs are not included in this course’s fee.
- Up-to-date prices for Cambridge exams can be found here
- Up-to-date prices for IELTS exams can be found here
- Up-to-date prices for SELT exams can be found here
Details of exam dates and how to register for the exam are provided to you. Please contact Advice and Admissions for more information.
When you finish the course, you can:
- take the exam of your choice. Good luck!
- take this course again, if you need more preparation
- apply to study another subject at college
The maximum class size is 25 students.
To join this course, you must speak with a member of the teaching team first. They will check that this is the right course for you.
To speak with us, complete the form here. You DO NOT need to complete a college application form.
Improve your English, make new friends, learn about British culture and enjoy yourself!
*Please note: Course fees and exam entry fees may be subject to change.
This course does not run during school holidays or bank holidays.
See the timetable here.