Basic materials (paintbrushes, calico) for this course will be provided. However it would be best to bring in your preferred flat upholstery fabric for your final finish (no more than a meter).
You will need:
- an apron
- a chair with a removable seat pad (please contact the tutor if you need help or advice with this. However, it will not be needed for the first session)
- you may also need a new pad for the seat which can be discussed with your tutor
- bring in images for inspiration!
If you are considering repainting your chair, please bring in Annie Sloane or French Chic Furniture paint in the colours of your choice.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.