Wokingham, RG40 1UE
Welcome the arrival of Spring with a fun filled and informative morning making your very own personal flower arrangement.
This is a mixed ability class, suitable for beginners and those wishing to improve their flower arranging skills and techniques.
You will produce a beautiful flower arrangement and be taught through formal instruction, practical demonstration and your own practical experience.
There will be a demonstration of a design followed by practical work enabling you to leave with an exciting and completed flower arrangement. You will be able to work at your own pace with the friendly and expert guidance from our experienced tutor.
Enjoy and appreciate the delights of Easter with a seasonal flower arrangement
A motivating morning to be followed by a six-week course commencing on Monday 19th April 2021 entitled “Seasonal Glory”. Alternatively, Activate Learning offer a range of learning for leisure Flower Arranging courses and workshops throughout the year at various locations.
There are additional costs associated with this course of approx £8, please refer to the ‘entry requirements’ section.
What I'll learn
- Learn how to create a dynamic flower arrangement
- Understand the use of Spring flowers and foliage
- Learn new techniques
- Practical experience of creating and completing a floral arrangement
You will need to bring:
- 1 x Charger Plate
- 20 Actimel or Benecol Yoghurt Pots – Painted
- Tester Pot of Paint – colour to match or contrast with flowers. NOTE - pots can be pre-painted before start of class
- Note Pad and Pen
- Optional – Ball of Wool – colour to match or contrast with flowers
Foliage (suggestions only):
- An assortment of delicate type foliage – example Hebe, Fern, Grass and some delicate trailing foliage – clematis or jasmine
Flowers (suggestions only):
- Seasonal Spring Flowers – example Daffodils, Narcissi, Tulips, Muscari or Spray Roses
Accessories (suggestions only):
- Easter Eggs, Bunnies or Butterflies
Double sided tape, scissors and some yoghurt pots will be supplied.
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.