Woodley Hill House,
Reading, RG6 1HH
Take your skills in acrylics and watercolours to the next level on this full-day workshop!
This is a full-day workshop to explore approaches and techniques to modern flower painting.
Techniques in the mediums of acrylics and watercolours will be explored and so some previous painting experience would be helpful.
You may also be interested in our other painting and drawing courses on offer at Bracknell and Wokingham College, Woodley Hill House, Waingels and The Cornerstone.
What I'll learn
On this course, you will:
- understand how to achieve effective and exciting backgrounds
- explore the boundaries of picture composition
- develop an understanding of layering and working with negative shapes
- explore colour balance and effective colour combinations
How I'll learn
Teaching methods include:
- formal instruction
- individual tuition
- practical demonstration
- practical experience
Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills according to your own specific needs.
For your first lesson, please:
- wear old clothes or bring an apron or old oversized shirt
- bring some acrylic and watercolour paints and brushes if you have any
- bring a packed lunch
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.