Bracknell & Wokingham College,
Bracknell, RG12 1DJ
This course is intended for students who have some previous drawing experience, focusing on developing those initial drawing skills further.
This course is intended for students who have some previous drawing experience and focuses on developing those initial drawing skills further.
Using a range of approaches, you will learn advanced techniques which develop your skills each week.
By covering a range of different subject matters and exploring a range of different styles, this course is intended to refine current drawing skills to a higher standard.
What I'll learn
On this course you will learn how to:
- increase scale
- dissect and observe complex images
- combine a mixed media approach to drawing
- increase a sense of realism with your drawings
- apply both monochrome and coloured shading to render drawings with increased accuracy
How I'll learn
Techniques and the course syllabus with be taught via the following methods:
- formal instruction
- group discussion
- visual demonstration
- individual tuition
No qualifications are required but some experience with drawing is beneficial.
You will need to bring:
- an A3 Sketch pad
- a set of graphite pencils
- a set of artist coloured pencils (Arteza professional artist colouring pencils are preferred)
- a rubber
- a sharpener
- a ruler
How to Apply
You can register for this course online. Click on ENROL NOW and follow the steps below:
- Register your contact details online and verify your account
- Go to your desired course page and click again on ENROL NOW. Follow the link to pay for your course
Course places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. We would encourage you to enrol on your chosen course as soon as possible. If you prefer to enrol in person please visit us at one of our college Advice Centres or enrol over the phone via 0800 612 6008.
This course will be run subject to demand. If you wish to enrol within one week of the start date, please call us on 0800 612 6008 first to check the course is running.