Activate Learning is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share your personal information, and your rights in relation to the personal information we hold.
This privacy notice concerns contractors and external workers.
Activate Learning Further Education Corporation is the controller of personal information and is subject to the Data Protection Bill 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may collect, use and share your personal information in order to facilitate the work to be undertaken on behalf of Activate Learning.
What information we hold
The categories of personal information that we collect, hold and share include:
- Personal information (such as name, contact details, number plate)
- Work related information (such as name, work undertaken, forms submitted, dates of visits)
Why we hold your information
We use your information to:
- Contact you regarding work undertaken or to be undertaken
- Maintain our corporate records
- Comply with the law regarding data sharing
- Comply with our legal and contractual obligations
The lawful basis for using this information
Under GDPR, we are able to process information on certain legal grounds (bases). In the case of your information, we collect and use information under the following basis: performance of a contract.
The majority of information you provide to us is necessary for us to facilitate the work to be undertaken on behalf of Activate Learning and failure to supply such information may mean that we have to terminate the contract for services. However, all of your information is provided to us on a voluntary basis.