Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are entitled to request to exercise certain rights in relation to your personal data which is held by Activate Learning, including:
- Request access to the information we hold about you (Subject Access Request);
- Be informed of the identity of the controller, the reasons for processing your personal data and other relevant information necessary to ensure the fair and transparent processing of personal data (Information Request);
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress or that is for the purpose of direct marketing (Objection Request);
- Temporarily restrict certain processing of personal data (Restriction Request);
- Have inaccurate personal data rectified (Rectification Request);
- Have unnecessary personal data erased (Erasure Request);
- Receive your electronic personal data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another organization (Portability Request).
You can use this form to request to exercise any of the above rights. The details you provide on will be disclosed to the members of staff dealing with your request and will be used within the Group to validate, locate and review your information.
Activate Learning will respond as soon as possible to this request but in any event within 30 days from verification of your request and of your identity, which will usually be achieved either through security questions or supply of proof of ID, depending upon the nature of your request. Activate Learning will retain details of your request for 24 months from receipt of your request. There is no charge for this service.
All information will be treated in compliance with relevant legislation.
You can download a Word version of Rights Request Form.
Please enter details of the Data Subject below.
The term “Data Subject” refers to the person about whom the information is being requested.