Join Activate Learning and become part of a confident, energised and diverse team. We are wholly focused on transforming student, staff and local community lives through learning. Our group is entrepreneurial and spirited, we aim high and work together to achieve these standards. Our community includes a range of social and cultural backgrounds and our workforce reflects this.
Here is our mission at Activate Learning:
- To ensure our students’ success is at the heart of everything we do
- To focus on learning as the driver for change, encouraging all members of our community to take responsibility for their own independent learning
- To promote collaboration across disciplines and teams to ensure best practice and drive innovation
- Be entrepreneurial in the way that we operate
- To develop and embed strong values, demonstrated in the behaviour of our staff and students
- To embrace diversity and support staff wholeheartedly
We regularly recruit both qualified and unqualified teaching staff to deliver a high-quality learning experience. All teaching staff need a degree or equivalent qualification in their chosen subject. If you are unqualified, you must be willing to become qualified (Cert Ed or PGCE) within two years.
Vocational trainers teach manual and practical skills, covering a wide range of subjects. Vocational teaching helps our students to become active learners, allowing them to develop industry skills that allow them to thrive in the workplace.
Our Group Services division is responsible for business support services. These support services allow teaching staff to concentrate on teaching.
For further information about teaching staff, vocational trainers or group services please read here.