Learn in a practical way with our Pathfinder programme.
Our flexible Pathfinder programme can help you gain a headstart in your career, preparing you for your next steps.
You will develop new skills through projects that mirror a real working environment.
You will learn English and maths, and skills such as: teamwork, communication and problem solving.
Pathdinder is available across a number of pathways:
- Business (Marketing, finance, HR and entrepreneurship)
- Creative arts
- Lifeskills (GCSE English and Maths, functional skills, employability)
- Lifestyles (Hospitality, hair and beauty)
- Technology (Construction, engineering, ICT, motor vehicle)
Is this programme right for me?
Our Pathway programme could be ideal for you, if you:
- Are aged 16-18
- Want to change course or get back into education
- Are keen to gain a qualification (Edexcel Level 1 Foundation Project or Edexcel Level 2 Higher Project). You will also have the opportunity to resit maths or English GCSE
- Want to experience a programme that combines hands-on teaching in small groups, support from specialist teachers and a work experience placement.
When is Pathfinder running?
This programme starts on Wednesday 10 January 2018 (lasting 20 weeks).
What are the entry requirements?
To apply for our Pathfinder programme, you will need a commitment to learning in a practical, creative way.